Thursday, October 22, 2009

24459 Day 52

lincoln_brewster

today involved opening at sbux, a lot of time on the train, a short visit to the office, a flurry of work at home, a lot of listening to music and reading as a result of being on the train, hanging out with shane, and attending the reunion baptism event.

it was at this event that someone pointed out that i look like this guy. i've noticed (for reasons i can't explain) that people are always trying to place me. i've been told, at various points in my life, that i look like val kilmer, casey blake, jeremy camp (this is one is the big winner for number of mentions and direct questioning: are you jeremy camp?), and now lincoln brewster.

do i look like this guy?

3 comments:

Momma S said...

there is a picture of you on our fridge. people regularly ask if it's jeremy camp. i say no, that's my brother. i have actually had someone then say, "is your brother jeremy camp?"

boutry said...

yeah, i've had people walk up to me after church and ask me if i was jeremy camp. weird.

Kait said...

Yeah, that does look like you. I say this because I saw the thumbnail picture of you on my blogger dashboard and I was like "WHA WHY DID STEVE GET A DOUCHEY HAIRCUT!?!!" and then I realized it wasn't you.