Monday, September 21, 2009

21359 Day 21


BU_and_the_glorious_fall

we continue to have incredible, wonderful fall weather. most of my time at BU today was spent outdoors. in this first picture we have a shot of the "BU beach" where students flock when the weather is nice. in the second shot we see the charles river in all its afternoon glory. in a few months it will be nice to look back on these pics and reminisce about 78 degree afternoons and shorts and flip flops. yeah, i think i'm just going to enjoy this and not worry about the winter yet.

2 comments:

Kait said...

You and me and Amy should get together to eat our sandwiches sometime! I have my lunch break every day from 12-1 and I'm literally a minute away from BU Central.

Oh, and pretty pictures! I wish I could be so zen about the winter. sigh.

boutry said...

sounds good to me!