Thursday, September 03, 2009

19559 Day 3 (project_365)

new_home

- for the next two months, or so, while our house is in the process of closing and being transformed into livable space, we will be living with the Nelson family on Norfolk St. some early observations: if we're not going to be in our "own" space, then it's nice to be with a family (especially when they pray for you in their kitchen)...this part of town is different than where we were (perhaps a little "rougher")...we're extremely grateful for gracious hosts!!!

and last, but not least, before we left 48 Granger we had sort of adopted a neighborhood kitten. it's was cute and stuff, but with the nelsons we have access to a dog, Misty, who is hanging out with me as i type this! pretty cool =)

3 comments:

RMAC TARMAC said...

Please tell me you chose to put the cat down and hang with the cool dog.

mom said...

hurray for the Nelsons...wish I had met them...next time.

Lisa G said...

Excuse me? Steve had a kitten? I can't believe I never heard about this. Actually, I can believe it, because you know I would have never ever let you hear the end of that... You know you think cats are kinda cool now...