Monday, September 24, 2007

08059

yesterday i was supposed to run 6.6 miles, many of them working upwards against the forces of gravity, but my final trail run was postponed due to a torrential rain that has raised our beloved animas river to near record levels. i can live with that...another two weeks to prepare will be greatly appreciated...

...i am so excited to watch our farmington campus develop and grow over the next several months! one thing that was fun about this week was realizing how far we actually have come in durango...sometimes you can get so caught up in the moment that you don't realize what's been accomplished...but as i was sitting in our first farmington service i was simultaneously overwhelmed with how much needs to happen to get that group going but also how much has happened already just in durango. that experience made me appreciate both of our "core" groups of people so much for what they have done for our community...

...new crowder out wednesday!!!

my parents are here this week, so i finally get to show some boutry's what durango is all about!

peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be listening to Crowder WHILE playing Halo 3.

OH THE GLORY!!!!

rmac, rmac, I got my rifle, preparing for my sneak attack. Throwing my grenades, watching out plasma flak.

Momma S said...

enjoy your time with mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

hi to your dad and mom :)

NickW said...

I was so hoping to get my Crowder today...alas I did not :(

Speak of music, Kristen and I got the Dave/Tim DVD and it is pure beauty in a musical setting. I think this will be the first Dave DVD that I also buy as the CD.

Anonymous said...

Could we get a review of the new Crowder?

NickW said...

Here's my review...

New Crowder = The Awesome.