Monday, September 10, 2007

07759

some updates:

- we had a sweet prayer time last night for our farmington crew, commissioning the people and the place (hot stuff billiards and spa!)...the new campus starts sept. 19th and everyone seems to be really excited about it.

- yesterday i played my first game for the durango herald's adult league soccer team...we got killed, but it was a lot of fun! i thought i was in shape from all of the running i've been doing, but not even trails can prepare you for 80 minutes of soccer...i'm pretty sore today =)

- fantasy baseball is all but over (even though there are three weeks left in the season)...current standing are rmps59 106.5, tex boys 82, enraged echidnas 81.

- thanks to rmac for sending me the new caedmon's call cd...derek webb is back with the band (at least for the recording of this album) and upon first listen at least the results are pretty fantastic.

i think that's it for now. peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should've known I'd get a Gloria Estefan comment from someone- especially you. She is so under-appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good Steve. . . .Well, I'm going to go to the conga, I can't control myself any longa. . .

Ha ha . . .random stuff in that package. . .ha ha.

NickW said...

Dare you guess what place I am in Fantasy Baseball?