Saturday, May 24, 2008

12559

- miscellaneous thoughts...

- two weeks to the wedding!  it's almost been a week since i left colordao...time is flying by.  right now i find myself doing various pre-wedding related tasks, trying to sell my car, and resting up after a hectic last few weeks.

- i think i finished my time well in durango...everyone surprised me with a visit from the parents for my last sunday...very cool.

- i finished off the brick at lady falcs...hopefully when we go back through in june it will be painted and up and i can take my picture with it.  for now, this will suffice...cheers!

3 comments:

Jon and Jan Huckins said...

cheers to the sweet nectar...

NickW said...

Well played my friend....well played.

Anonymous said...

Have a great last couple days... Sorry we won't be able to be at the wedding... Apparently we get booked like a year in advanced... Welcome to married life!