Monday, August 13, 2007

07459

- yesterday was the second annual (it's kind of cool to have a second annual something) CTK Durango Boat Day! we all went up to Lake Vallecito and played in the water and feasted on great food and had a wonderful time together.



































- other news and notes: the premier league started it's new season this weekend...arsenal got off to a good start with a 2-1 victory...lot's of good music coming out this week: new dave and tim, new caedmon's call with derek webb...crowder coming soon...

...but more importantly: i get to see amy in 3 days!

9 comments:

NickW said...

Speaking of music, my life has not been the same since I listened to that new Matchbox Twenty song. Brilliant. Kristen is getting annoyed because I'm listening to it far too much.

Have you heard of Rodrigo y Gabriela? If not, you must.

Lastly you forgot one more incredible CD that is coming out soon, honestly I can't fathom how you forgot such a favorite artist of yours.

JAMES BLUNT. BOOYAH!

boutry said...

yeah, the world would have been ok without another james blunt effort...yuck

Anonymous said...

hurray for three days!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I say "awwwwwww" to the Amy thing.

And then I punch you in the arm.

Chip Johnson said...

When do we get to say "three days 'til we see Rmac"?

boutry said...

good point chip! rmac...good to see you active again on the ID =)

Anonymous said...

I know, I need to make it down there. Right now we are having "opening" here in the dorms. It's like lining up Easter, Christmas, and the Second Coming while trying to be a pastor. Throw in a sprinkle of Armageddon.

I shall visit soon. I may be outside your place right now looking in.

I say "Awwwww" to the Amy visit and then I kick a soccer ball in your face and throw in Hot Fuzz on the DVD player I stole from you.

The rmac, rmac, when he arrives clear the tarmac.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. The blog is quiet, so very quiet. Why so quiet? Hmm? Is he preoccupied?

With what? Hmm? The rmac wonders.

WHAT UP AMY-DIZZLE!!!!!!!!

The rmac, the rmac, better step back or your computer I'll hack.

NickW said...

Rmac are you jealous that Amy is taking away from your Boutry time?