Monday, June 11, 2007

06259

...i knew the last one was too long...zero comments...

- updates:

...had to break up a fight at the soccer field the other day...both players in the fight got suspended for a year...wow!

...the giants are pretty terrible...

...i'm training for a trail running series...i am doing a lot of running and eating a lot of food (my appetite has increased incredibly, but i still have gone down a notch on my belt)...the first race is June 30th, a 4 mile trail run a few miles out of town...it's been fun to have a goal to go with my workouts, otherwise i have a hard time doing things like running on a consistent basis...

...saw: ocean's 13...i liked it...i love the humor and the music in those movies...

...listening to: the ocean's soundtracks =)

...reading...finished: "Generation What"...started: "The Book of Lost Things"

...that's about it for now...peace!

4 comments:

Momma S said...

sorry for not commenting - i liked the last post - espeically its length!

how many oceans do you think they are going to make?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just finished reading that blog entry. It took me two weeks; I had to take some time off work.

boutry said...

i love you rmac

Anonymous said...

And I love you, Steve.

Let me know what you think of The Book of Lost Things.