Thursday, October 19, 2006

01959

in what will likely be an ongoing theme of the ID i offer my first installment of "apartment adventures." last night the roommate walks in and proclaims: "dude, i think we have a problem." he leads me to the bathroom and sure enough our toilet is burping water all over the floor. i made a strategic phone call and myself and the landlords got to spend some quality time together moping and snaking and doing other plumbing chores. turns out some major sludge got backed up and a few other apartments experienced the burping toilet phenomenon. all is well this morning, but something tells me this is not the first and the last adventure! now if only i could get the kitchen light to turn on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kitchen light doesn’t work = Illumination Dilemma. I finally understand!